Oceans by Hillsong United

Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong United


I was browsing my Facebook feed while brushing my teeth this morning and stumbled upon this music video by Hillsong. I heard this song before, but this morning, it brought me to my knees. I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit. Ahhh...
I thank God for reminding me to trust Him without borders and to keep  my eyes on Him.

This video was filmed at the Sea of Galilee where Peter asked to join Jesus on the water, but once out of the boat, he became frightened and started to sink. Let us not be like Peter. Let's keep our eyes on Jesus.


You call me out upon the waters

The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep
My faith will stand 
And I will call upon Your name

And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine 
Your grace abounds in deepest waters

Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now 
So I will call upon Your name

And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine...



Comments

Click Here to Earn Free Rebates on All Your Online Purchases

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Popular Posts