Heart Made of Broken Crayons

Heart Made of Broken Crayons

The time has come for another 1ooth Day of School project. It was also still time for continuous decluttering. We were going to send these crayons to be recycled, but they came in handy for this project. I loved it! Our daughter was very proud of her work.

Things We Used:
  • a drawn canvas that has already been painted (I guess the size depends on how much broken crayons you have on hand or how big you want your art piece.)
  • broken crayons 😉
  • oil pastel, black
  • Mod Podge
  • pencil
  • heavy book

What We Did:
  • We painted over the canvas with the black oil pastel and let it dry.
  • I used the pencil to draw the outline and my daughter's name.
  • I spread a layer of Mod Podge on the heart you’ve just outlined, and my daughter started laying the crayons until there was no more space left.  
  • We placed the book over the crayons and let it dry until the next day.

Have fun making yours. 







Comments

Click Here to Earn Free Rebates on All Your Online Purchases

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Popular Posts