Another Zeal Wellness Story


My Family's Zeal Wellness Story



Okay guys. I don't know how to get started but here you go. 

While on my staycation, a friend from church asked me to have my mom try a product. In my mind, I was like, "Oh no, another one." You see, my mom tried a lot of herbal products and even joined Vitaplus and Herbalife. She continued to take Herbalife products and got me to take them too when she came back here to the U.S. They have helped her in some ways, but her long-standing urinary and bladder issues remained. That is why you can't blame me if I didn't want another one introduced to her. Well, because she is a friend, we accepted the sample bottles, and I was very glad we did.

After Mama took the first sample bottle, she said she only got up twice that night to go to the bathroom. Normally, she would go 4-5 times. I asked her multiple times, "Talaga?" (Really? in English). I could tell on her face that she got upset. She said, "I'm fooling myself if I say it's helping when it's not." That was the beginning.

I then signed up as a consultant to avail of the 20 % discount so that my mom can keep taking it. When our first canister arrived, I thought I should take it too because if it benefits my mom, then I'm sure I'll also benefit from it. I didn't notice anything on my first day. I had headache on the second day, which dissipated in less than an hour and uterine bleeding on the third day that continued like a normal menstrual period. I found the bleeding very odd because I already had my menstrual period a week before. I've had bleeding in between menses and ever since my doctor prescribed birth control pills, it regulated it. To make the long story short, I stopped taking my birth control pills and so far, my menstrual period came right on last week. I've been trying to lose weight too, and amazingly, on my first week of taking it, I reached my weight loss goal which was 110 lbs., and lost a few more. This was without exercise. I only exercise at my work place because my employer offers free fitness program, and if you remember, I was on staycation. Before, if I eat rice or bread in a meal, I will gain 1-2 lbs. the next day. Well, right now, I still weight between 106-107 lbs.

My mom's flank pain, frequent urination and burning are gone. She's sleeping better. She still refuses to take her blood pressure medications, which I hate but Zeal is keeping it under control. She also started the Weight Management Program and so far, she has lost 7 lbs. after about 5 weeks now. Slowly but surely.

My kids are taking it too, and so far, there's no more constipation for them. 

Our story is just one of the many testimonies. I have heard a lot more first hand. It's truly amazing!

To have the health benefits was enough for me but when I read about the compensation plan of the company, I got really interested. The first principle of the company is to create a company that honors and glorifies God. That says a lot to me. I was initially disappointed because it's multi-level marketing. I've always thought all of them are pyramid scams. Well, not this one. Even if you're at the very bottom, you have earning potential. For you who's still reading this up to this point, I encourage you to try the product and join the company to achieve your health/wellness and financial goals and help others start their journey. I'm not at the point where I can say I've reached my financial goals, but I am very hopeful that it will materialize in the near future. We have a wonderful team of leaders behind us.

Leave a comment or send me a message for questions you may have. You can click on my marketing website to explore more about the product and company. Just choose the right flag to see what the company offers specific to the country you are in. 

Thank you for your time. God bless you!






Comments

Click Here to Earn Free Rebates on All Your Online Purchases

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Popular Posts